The management panel discussion is designed to provide Associate Members with insider information about the multifamily industry, including bid best practices, budgeting information, decision making processes, and follow-up expectations.
- John Ehrhardt, Vice President, Property Management, Gene B. Glick Company
- Chasity Sadowy, Regional Manager, TWG Management
- Bruce Tolliver, Vice President, Barrett & Stokely Management
- Melanie Reusze, Chief Operating Officer, Real America
- Rhonda Stephens, Assistant Director of Maintenance, Pedcor Management
2017 PAC Golf Classic
The PAC Golf Classic is a fundraising event hosted by the Indiana Apartment Association to benefit the Indiana Multifamily Housing Political Action Committee (IMFHPAC).
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017 Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm Location: Eagle Creek Golf Club
IAA/NAA Click & Lease
IAA is the exclusive provider of the National Apartment Association’s National Lease in Indiana. With more than 3,500 apartment owners and managers and more than 23,000 communities nationwide participating in the NAA Click & Lease program, it is the most widely used standardized lease form in the multifamily housing industry. Benefits include: