Virtual Leasing Professional Micro-Credential
About the Virtual Leasing Micro-Credential
This highly interactive statewide Virtual Leasing Professional Micro-Credential will prepare leasing professionals to meet the growing interest in touring communities virtually, while enhancing confidence and building skillsets around technology platforms.
This three-day course totals 15 hours of instruction from the curriculum writer and covers the following topics:
- Customer-Centric Sales Virtual Model
- Technology resources for virtual tours
- Best practices when filming a virtual tour
- Planning and preparing virtual tours: Including staging, lighting, and angles
- Communication skills: Including verbal, nonverbal body language, tone of voice, and rate of speech
- Building rapport virtually through email, phone calls and virtual tours
- Determining prospect needs using a questioning model
- Providing virtual support
- Closing using virtual techniques
- Follow up practices
Following the course, students will submit a virtual tour for evaluation. Realync will be the platform and instructions provider on using their platform to record the virtual tour.
- Minimum of six (6) months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role
- Successful completion of the entire three (3) day program
- Pass the virtual tour capstone project
Coming in 2021!
Register online here!