About the Virtual Leasing Micro-Credential
This highly interactive statewide Virtual Leasing Professional Micro-Credential will prepare leasing professionals to meet the growing interest in touring communities virtually, while enhancing confidence and building skillsets around technology platforms.
This three-day course totals 15 hours of instruction from the curriculum writer and covers the following topics:
- Customer-Centric Sales Virtual Model
- Technology resources for virtual tours
- Best practices when filming a virtual tour
- Planning and preparing virtual tours: Including staging, lighting, and angles
- Communication skills: Including verbal, nonverbal body language, tone of voice, and rate of speech
- Building rapport virtually through email, phone calls and virtual tours
- Determining prospect needs using a questioning model
- Providing virtual support
- Closing using virtual techniques
- Follow up practices
Following the course, students will submit a virtual tour for evaluation. Realync will be the platform and instructions provider on using their platform to record the virtual tour.
- Minimum of six (6) months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role
- Successful completion of the entire three (3) day program
- Pass the virtual tour capstone project
About the Instructor
With 21 years of multifamily experience, Rommel is an accomplished, published national business consultant and keynote speaker. His areas of focus are providing the tools, strategies and techniques for multifamily businesses to connect with their prospects and residents through customer-centric business practices and models. Additionally, Rommel targets strategies to create and implement self-guided and virtual tours based on national data trends showing an increase in demand for these functionalities by prospective residents.
Program Course Dates: January 12-14, 2022
Please note: This micro-credential will be held via Zoom each day.