IAA Southern STAR Awards Dinner
IAA members celebrated the stars of the Evansville area at the 2019 IAA Southern STAR Awards Dinner on March 21 at the Old National Events Plaza in Evansville. This brand new event gave attendees the opportunity to enjoy a night of networking, honoring the best of the best in the southern region, dinner, and drinks.
Congratulations to all of the winners of the Southern STAR Awards:
- Property Manager of the Year: Janet Sandleben, Mission Viejo Villas, Interprop Management Company Inc.
- Assistant Manager of the Year: Christopher Croslow, Ashley Pointe, Gene B. Glick Company, Inc.
- Leasing Professional of the Year: Morgan Sipes, The Timbers, Edward Rose & Sons
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year: Kevin Biggs, The Timbers, Edward Rose and Sons
- Maintenance Technician of the Year: Roger Cotton, Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, PEDCOR Management Corp.
- Associate Member of the Year: Alicia Kaid, RentPath
- Associate Member Company of the Year: CORT Furniture
- Best Clubhouse/Leasing Office: Leisure Living Apartments, StoneCreek Communities
- Best Affordable Housing Community: Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, Pedcor Management Corporation
- Best Community Resident Retention Program: Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, Pedcor Management Corporation
- Best Overall Property: Bryce De Moray Town Homes, Interprop Management Company Inc.
Evansville area multifamily friends and coworkers had a great afternoon of fun and networking filled with food, beverages, and fun, offering the perfect forum to open doors to new contacts, enrich existing business relationships, and share great information. See photos from the event!
This event will return in Fall 2019!
For information, contact Membership Field Representative Laura Daywalt at [email protected]
IAA regularly hosts networking events for members in regions around the state. These events give you the opportunity to meet other multifamily industry professionals, catch up with old friends enjoy food, beverages, and fun. An IAA mixer is the perfect forum to open doors to new contacts, enrich existing business relationships, and share great information. Don’t miss out; make the most of your membership by connecting with industry professionals.