IAA Southern STAR Awards Dinner
IAA members celebrated the stars of the Evansville area at the 2019 IAA Southern STAR Awards Dinner on March 21 at the Old National Events Plaza in Evansville. This brand new event gave attendees the opportunity to enjoy a night of networking, honoring the best of the best in the southern region, dinner, and drinks.
Congratulations to all of the winners of the Southern STAR Awards:
- Property Manager of the Year: Janet Sandleben, Mission Viejo Villas, Interprop Management Company Inc.
- Assistant Manager of the Year: Christopher Croslow, Ashley Pointe, Gene B. Glick Company, Inc.
- Leasing Professional of the Year: Morgan Sipes, The Timbers, Edward Rose & Sons
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year: Kevin Biggs, The Timbers, Edward Rose and Sons
- Maintenance Technician of the Year: Roger Cotton, Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, PEDCOR Management Corp.
- Associate Member of the Year: Alicia Kaid, RentPath
- Associate Member Company of the Year: CORT Furniture
- Best Clubhouse/Leasing Office: Leisure Living Apartments, StoneCreek Communities
- Best Affordable Housing Community: Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, Pedcor Management Corporation
- Best Community Resident Retention Program: Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, Pedcor Management Corporation
- Best Overall Property: Bryce De Moray Town Homes, Interprop Management Company Inc.
Evansville area multifamily friends and coworkers had a great afternoon of fun and networking filled with food, beverages, and fun, offering the perfect forum to open doors to new contacts, enrich existing business relationships, and share great information. See photos from the event!
This event will return in Fall 2019!
IAA regularly hosts networking events for members in regions around the state. These events give you the opportunity to meet other multifamily industry professionals, catch up with old friends enjoy food, beverages, and fun. An IAA mixer is the perfect forum to open doors to new contacts, enrich existing business relationships, and share great information. Don’t miss out; make the most of your membership by connecting with industry professionals.
This interactive panel discussion will provide an opportunity for associate members to hear invaluable information from key management company decision-makers regarding vendor/management relationships. The session will also include time for questions and interaction with these professionals who are directly involved in the management of their companies.
- Brandon Shields, Regional Manager, American Apartment Management Co, Inc.
- Ashlee Finnerty, Regional Manager, AMP Residential
- Karen Kiefer, Regional Manager, Gene B. Glick Company, Inc.
- Erica Swift, Regional Manager, Barrett & Stokely Management LLC
Moderated by: Melissa Miller with Sherwin Williams
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am CDT
Location: Indian Woods (1900 Pueblo Pass, Evansville, IN 47715)
Register online here.
Evansville Cornhole Tournament
Join us for the first ever Evansville Cornhole Tournament! This event includes food, drinks, fun, and ample networking opportunities.
Early Bird pricing ends September 13!
Date: Thursday, September 26, 2019
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm CDT
Location: HSC Pavement Maintenance (101 N. Elliott, Evansville, IN 47711)
Early Bird Member Cost: $60/team; $30/individual player; $15/spectator
Early Bird Non-Member Cost: $120/team; $60/individual player; $30/spectator
Register online here.