IAA: South Bend
IAA: South Bend is the Local Advisory Council of the Indiana Apartment Association that serves the greater South Bend Indiana area.
The purpose of IAA: South Bend is to promote, advise, and protect the general interest of the construction, ownership, and management of multi-family housing by engaging and uniting industry members through informative and engaging educational and networking events.
About the Indiana Apartment Association
The Indiana Apartment Association is a statewide trade organization serving the multifamily industry in the State of Indiana.
IAA Mission Statement
- To promote, advise and protect the general interests of the ownership and management of multi-family housing in the Indiana area by uniting those engaged in the business.
- To uphold the dignity of the property management profession and to acquire and disseminate useful business information among its members, to foster a spirit of cooperation among its members; to cultivate higher standards of practice and business ethics.
9100 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone: (317) 816-8900
Fax: (317) 816-8911
Email: [email protected]
Local Advisory Council
The Local Advisory Council is a critical component of IAA’s strategic plan. This council actively plans and executes local engagement strategies including educational and networking events, member recruitment and retention, and local advocacy efforts. Council members serve as the key contributors to new and existing services and programs throughout the year.
Council Members Include:
Brooke Davis, Regional Property Manager, Bradley Company
Gavin Greene, Regional Property Manager, Flaherty & Collins Properties
Jennifer Huddleston, Regional Property Manager, Gene B. Glick Company, Inc.
Melissa Glass, Property Manager, The Addison on Main
Stacy Andrews, Property Manager, Willamsburg on the Lake
Jennifer Davis, Rent Path
Sabrina West, Property Manager, Emerald Pointe Apartments
IAA’s resources extend throughout the South Bend area, the state of Indiana, and at the national level. As an IAA member, you belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments. Becoming involved with your local multifamily network will allow you to make valuable connections with peers, share knowledge and gain insights into the latest trends in your profession.
- Utilize the Click and Lease Program to improve accuracy, save time and money, and protect your community
- Recruit the best talent by posting your open positions and connect with job seekers on IAA’s Career Center
- IAA actively advocates on your behalf at the Indiana General Assembly
- Attend the largest regional multifamily conference in the Midwest. Learn about new products and services, attend educational courses to hear nationally-known speakers and network with peers
- Access to the IAA website that allow members to share advice on topics of professional interest
- FREE classes to increase industry knowledge, promote professionalism, and provide better services to apartment renters and owners – all designed to increase NOI
- Receive a free subscription to IAA’s award-winning trade publication, INSites, which keeps members informed on local, state, and national activities
- Protecting the industry through local, state and national advocacy initiatives and grassroots mobilization.
- Network and learn about national apartment trends at NAA Meetings and Expositions.
- National award-winning monthly magazine and newsletters to keep you updated.
Upcoming Events and Education in South Bend
Winterizing Your Property
Gear up for winter. Maintenance professionals strive to promote safety in their apartment communities during unpredictable weather. Local expert Pete Reynolds will share a series of effective and simple tips that will help attendees prepare for the upcoming winter months.
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Bittersweet Public Library, 602 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46544
Cost: FREE for members, $160 for non-members
Instructor: Pete Reynolds, The Lakes of Valparaiso
Celebrate a great year in the industry with your peers! Join South Bend area members for this jolly folly. Costume contest, games, food and beverages will make for a great evening.
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Also coming up in:
IAA’s Northern Council Areas
And more around the state!
Local Associate Members in the South Bend Area
American Lung Association in Indiana
Categories: Education Programs/Online Training
Categories: Advertising Apartments, Apartment Locator Service, Employment, Internet Advertising, Marketing
Categories: Insurance, Insurance for Renters
Categories: Athletic Equipment, Exercise Equipment Sales & Service, Fitness Facility Design/Bicycle Rack & Storage Solutions, Fitness Flooring
Categories: Investment Sales, Mortgage Banking, Real Estate Appraisers/Consultants, Real Estate/Brokerage
CORT Furniture Rental
Categories: Decorating, Furniture, Furniture Rental, Interior Design, Office Furniture
Fast Signs of South Bend, Inc.
Ferguson Facilities Supply
Categories: Appliance Distributors, Lighting Supplies, Maintenance Supplies, Plumbing Products/Supplies, Water Heaters
Hays + Sons Complete Restoration
Categories: Emergency Services, Fire & Disaster Damage Restoration, Water Damage Service
May Oberfell Lorber
Property Maintenance Solutions
Categories: Dryer Vent Cleaning, General Contractors, Paint & Wallcoverings
Categories: Accounting, Computer Software, Property Management Software, Rent Payments
RentPath (South Bend)
Categories: Advertising Apartments, Internet Advertising, Marketing
Wash Multifamily Laundry
Categories: Appliance Service, Coin Operated Laundry Equipment, Equipment Rental, Laundry Equipment, Maintenance Service
Categories: Chimney Sweep, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Gutter Int & Ext Cleaning
Wilmar Industries, Inc.
Categories: Cabinetry, Kitchen & Bath; Lighting Supplies; Maintenance Supplies; Plumbing Products/Supplies; Window Covering