IAA: Lafayette is the Local Advisory Council of the Indiana Apartment Association that serves the greater Lafayette and Kokomo, Indiana, areas.
The purpose of IAA: Lafayette is to promote, advise, and protect the general interest of the construction, ownership, and management of multi-family housing by engaging and uniting industry members through informative and engaging educational and networking events.
About the Indiana Apartment Association
The Indiana Apartment Association is a statewide trade organization serving the multifamily industry in the State of Indiana.
IAA Mission Statement
- To promote, advise and protect the general interests of the ownership and management of multi-family housing in the Indiana area by uniting those engaged in the business.
- To uphold the dignity of the property management profession and to acquire and disseminate useful business information among its members, to foster a spirit of cooperation among its members; to cultivate higher standards of practice and business ethics.
9200 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone: (317) 816-8900
Fax: (317) 816-8911
Email: [email protected]
Local Advisory Council
The Local Advisory Council is a critical component of IAA’s strategic plan. This council actively plans and executes local engagement strategies including educational and networking events, member recruitment and retention, and local advocacy efforts. Council members serve as the key contributors to new and existing services and programs throughout the year.
Council Members Include:
Carla Barnhart, Stanley Steemer
Ned Swanson, Haleys Lock, Safe & Key
Alicia Kaid, RentPath
Craig Irvine, Global Village Apartments
Michelle Strohl, Hays & Sons Restoration
Ashley Rhoda, Candor Reality, LLC
Alissa Morlan, SouthRidge Commons
Karen Beard, Deerfield Commons
Adriane Henderson, Management Advantage
IAA’s resources extend throughout the Lafayette and Kokomo area, the state of Indiana, and at the national level. As an IAA member, you belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments. Becoming involved with your local multifamily network will allow you to make valuable connections with peers, share knowledge and gain insights into the latest trends in your profession.
- Utilize the Click and Lease Program to improve accuracy, save time and money, and protect your community
- Recruit the best talent by posting your open positions and connect with job seekers on IAA’s Career Center
- IAA actively advocates on your behalf at the Indiana General Assembly
- Attend the largest regional multifamily conference in the Midwest. Learn about new products and services, attend educational courses to hear nationally-known speakers and network with peers
- Access to the IAA website that allow members to share advice on topics of professional interest
- FREE classes to increase industry knowledge, promote professionalism, and provide better services to apartment renters and owners – all designed to increase NOI
- Receive a free subscription to IAA’s award-winning trade publication, INSites, which keeps members informed on local, state, and national activities
- Protecting the industry through local, state and national advocacy initiatives and grassroots mobilization.
- Network and learn about national apartment trends at NAA Meetings and Expositions.
- National award-winning monthly magazine and newsletters to keep you updated.