Explore the history and principles of the Fair Housing Act and describe the changes that have occurred in fair housing enforcement during the past 50 years since the act was adopted.
IAA will offer educational sessions on this important legislation in multiple locations in 2018.
- Merrillville, April 25 — register now!
- Indianapolis, April 26 — register now!
- Lafayette, May 8 — register now!
- Bloomington, May 16 — Register now!
- Evansville, June 5 — register now!
- Jeffersonville, June 6 — register now!
- South Bend, June 7 — register now!
Some current critical issues will be explored in these sessions, including sexual harassment, domestic violence, illegal harassment, secondhand smoke, marijuana, the challenges of processing reasonable accommodation requests, and managing properties with families with children. Industry veterans and new employees alike will benefit. Sign up now to join IAA at an upcoming event.