Fair Housing violations can cost thousands of dollars as you or your company must respond to a suspected issue. This year, IAA will be holding several Fair Housing classes around the state to help property professionals remain compliant. These classes will focus on the latest issues in Fair Housing from emotional support animals to website accessibility compliance. Bring questions and prepare for fast-paced and interactive sessions with your peers.
- Lafayette: Tuesday, March 12. Click here to register!
- Bloomington: Wednesday, March 13. Click here to register!
- Jeffersonville: Thursday, March 14. Click here to register!
- Evansville: Wednesday, April 10
- Indianapolis: Thursday, April 25
- South Bend: Wednesday, July 10
- Merrillville: Thursday, July 11
Check back here for further details on speakers, locations, and other information.