IAA is celebrating over 10 years of helping our communities through the Rebuilding Lives philanthropy. This year’s annual Bowling for Rebuilding Lives fundraiser collected more than $19,000 to support Hoosiers in need.
Rebuilding Lives was founded in 2009, after a year of severe weather throughout Indiana brought devastation to Hoosier management companies, apartment communities, and residents. The Indiana Apartment Association decided to focus a part of its philanthropic efforts on raising funds to assist our industry in times of need. Over the last 10 years, Rebuilding Lives has provided assistance to over 550 units affected by natural disasters over the last 10 years. In 2018 alone, IAA’s Rebuilding Lives donated $24,500 to apartment communities and their residents, helping more than 90 individuals and 40 families.
The 2022 event theme was Football! Congratulations to our winners:
- Highest series (men): Adam Hauser (Sherwin Williams)
- Highest series (women): Tamara Covert (Lauth Communities)
- Best team name: “Are You Reffing Serious?” (Van Rooy Properties)
- Best dressed team: Barrett & Stokely
- Best decorated lane: Sheehan Property Management
- Best team spirit: BAM Management
- Lowest Series: Steve Amonett (Pedcor Homes Corp.)
Thank you to our sponsors: All Pro heating & Air, Chadwell Supply, Surface Experts of Central Indiana, OpenBox Roofing & Restoration, Chapman Neil Property Solutions, Eye 4 Group, Amos Exteriors, GreenWay Waste & Recycling, Hardin Outdoor Solutions, RiteRug, SPG Roofing & Exteriors, Hays & Sons Complete Restoration, Holt Construction Group, GHW Waste Services, Indy Pro Tow, Choice Property Resources, TNT Services, Ray’s Trash Service, The Sherwin-Williams Co., The Liberty Group, and Valet Living.