2019 Southern Star Awards Dinner
IAA members celebrated the stars of the Evansville area at the 2019 IAA Southern STAR Awards Dinner on March 21 at the Old National Events Plaza in Evansville. This brand new event gave attendees the opportunity to enjoy a night of networking, honoring the best of the best in the southern region, dinner, and drinks.
Congratulations to all of the 2019 Star Awards Winners:
- Property Manager of the Year: Janet Sandleben, Mission Viejo Villas, Interprop Management Company Inc.
- Assistant Manager of the Year: Christopher Croslow, Ashley Pointe, Gene B. Glick Company, Inc.
- Leasing Professional of the Year: Morgan Sipes, The Timbers, Edward Rose & Sons
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year: Kevin Biggs, The Timbers, Edward Rose and Sons
- Maintenance Technician of the Year: Roger Cotton, Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, PEDCOR Management Corp.
- Associate Member of the Year: Alicia Kaid, RentPath
- Associate Member Company of the Year: CORT Furniture
- Best Clubhouse/Leasing Office: Leisure Living Apartments, StoneCreek Communities
- Best Affordable Housing Community: Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, Pedcor Management Corporation
- Best Community Resident Retention Program: Delaware Trace Apartment Homes, Pedcor Management Corporation
- Best Overall Property: Bryce De Moray Town Homes, Interprop Management Company Inc.
Thank you to our generous sponsors! This event would not be possible without their support.
Dinner Sponsors: The Sherwin Williams Company, HSC Pavement Maintenance
Cocktail Reception Sponsor: RentPath
Dessert Sponsor: CORT
We hope you will attend IAA’s next class in Evansville – Surviving Fair Housing without Fear. See more details here.